We all know that missed phone calls and delays in answering emails result in lost customers, particularly during the tourist season; Isle of Wight Adventure Activities Booking Centre is here to help. We have an adventure activity booking office maned 7 days a week by enthusiastic and knowledgable outdoor people, with an online booking system linked to the office, so the whole booking system is live and real time. We take most credit and debit cards and hold full AALA licenses.
You have two options in working with the Isle of Wight Adventure Activities Booking Centre; the one you will choose will depend on the type of business you run and what you would like to get out of it.
The first is just to simply pop in for a coffee, a chat with the booking team and bring some of your flyers in for us to display and hand out.
The second is our activity provider affiliate scheme which enables you to advertise your activity on the Isle of Wight Adventure Activities web site. We provide you with:
- Your own dedicated page on our web site advertising your activities.
- An entry on our online booking system enabling us and you to book people directly onto your activity.
- The option to redirect your phone to our staffed booking office that is manned year round, 7 days a week – no more lost clients through missed calls!
- The ability to utilise our card payment services – so no more no show non payments.
The advantages to you:
- Online real time booking, enabling you to concentrate on delivering your activities.
- Your own private ‘log in’ to manage your own activity schedule.
- Benefit from up selling via other activities.
- Insert html code into your own web page to enable direct booking form your site – support available.
- The option of being able to run activities for unaccompanied under 18 year olds by coming under the umbrella of our AALA license.
- Unlike the agent sites on the IOW, we don’t try to pass off your activities as ours and make a commission out of you, we provide a direct link to your website from ours and make it very clear when booking.
- Our charge of 10% covers our cost and nothing more – and that 10% includes the card transaction fee!
Our Accommodation affiliate scheme allows you to book activities for your guests on our behalf and earn yourself a booking fee. You will receive staff training and a log in code to access an online and fully integrated section of our booking system. You then simply fill in the details of your guests and take their payment, all on our online system; then at the end of every two week period you receive a bank transfer of your booking fee.
The advantages to you:
- A great value added service for your guests.
- Generates additional cash flow – 10% of total booking fee.
- Your staff training package includes all staff get the opportunity to participate in any activities for free in order that they experience what they are selling!
- No commitment on your part – if you don’t sell you don’t get paid.