Our specialist and expert team run a great range of supporting courses for DofE Expedition participants, supervisors and assessors. If you want to know more just get in touch.
- Rescue Emergency Care 1 Day Outdoor First Aid Course
- Rescue Emergency Care 2 Day Outdoor First Aid Course
- BCU White Water Safety and Rescue Course
- VHF Operators Licence
- BCU Foundation Safety and Rescue Award
- BCU Coastal Navigation and Tidal Planning Course
- A full range of BCU 4* and 5* Leader Training and Assessment in WW, Canoe, Touring and Sea Kayak
- RLSS Water Safety Management Course – more details on this course here
- Day Walk Leaders Course
- National Navigation Award Scheme – Bronze, Silver and Gold
- Bushcraft and Wilderness Living Skills
These courses can be run together in a modular fashion or as stand alone courses, and at any location across the UK and Europe.
A popular package for Gold sea kayak expedition groups is the Coastal Navigation Course, VHF Operators Licence and the REC L1 First Aid course run over four days.