We will design a programme of DofE Sea Kayak expeditions training especially for your Duke of Edinburgh’s Award group. Our Sea Kayak expedition team is led by a BCU National Trainer who has led expeditions across the UK, USA, Sweden and Iceland, who is also a D of E accredited assessor. Our supervisors and course leaders all have extensive knowledge of the expedition location and a great range of experience delivering DofE expedition training.
Our DofE Sea Kayak Expeditions run in three main areas, the Isle of Wight, the North Devon Coast and various places on the Scottish West Coast.
Details for Isle of Wight Expeditions
Details for Scotland Expeditions
[button link=”http://bookeo.com/iowadventureltd?category=221XPTC7J13D6D926F69″ style=”tick” color=”orange”]Check Expedition Dates For Sea Kayaking Here[/button]
These are examples of the programmes that we can offer, however we will work with you to design a programme that meet the needs of your group. No prior kayaking experience is necessary.
What is included in the expedition fee
- Comprehensive pre-expedition paperwork pack for participants and parents, including consent forms and kit lists.
- Assistance with expedition paperwork. We will complete operating authority notifications, green forms and risk assessments.
- The highest quality training, delivered at a location convenient for you.
- Training materials and helpful handouts for participants.
- Supervision throughout the expeditions from experienced and friendly instructors.
- Accredited assessors for the qualifying expedition.
- Bunkhouse and Campsite fees.
- Use of group and safety kit.
- All essential Sea Kayak and expedition kit including buoyancy aids and helmets
If you have any questions about the trips please call or email and we will be happy to answer them for you.