If you would like to join the Isle of Wight Adventure Activities team then read on………..
Whilst we are always looking for great new people to join our team, we often don’t need to as we are lucky to have a very stable team, with our part time and seasonal staff coming back year after year. The Isle of Wight Adventure Activities team is made up of highly skilled enthusiastic characters who live for the activities they deliver.
You won’t nesesarily need to join us with qualifications as within our team we have NGB Coach and Instructor trainers, but you do need to be good at what you do. You need to have the highest level of customer service and be willing to go that extra mile to give our clients the best experience possible, and of course it’s a huge benefit if you’re extremely competent in the outdoors.
We need Mountain Bikers, Paddleboarders, Kayakers, Coasteerers, Archers and Climbers to lead Outdoor Adventure Activities on the Isle of Wight.
What we offer you in return for your commitment to us?
- A great fun and relaxed environment to work in.
- Real development opportunities with regular staff training in the ‘soft skills’ but also in the Adventure Activities.
- Additional skills and experience leading to further NGB qualifications.
- The opportunity to work in an extremely dynamic environment where you can hone your skills.
- We are PeakUK professional partners so you get great kit at great prices, and also staff issue kit at the start of the season.
We have filled our team for 2012 but we are always on the look out for superb freelance instructors
- Freelance – year round
- Summer season – May to September and July and August
- Full time – for the right person