No matter whether it is group of 4 or 250 (yes, we’ve done that!) booking a group can be hard work – we aim to make it as quick and easy as possible for you. If you’re planning on booking in a group then the first step is to make contact with us, whether it be by phone or email; we can then discuss the dates and options that work best for you.
- We can take an over the phone card payment booking
- You can book your group online
- You can make a bank transfer
- We accept cheques – valid cheque guarantee required
- We can invoice your organisation
- You can enter the groups details online or on a paper form that you can down load below
- If you are a school or youth group we provide you with our safety policy and risk assessment documents to download
- We offer school and youth group leaders a free trip visit where you can take part in the activities before booking
When you are booking in a group of adults you will need to call us to arrange a date. We will then take the name of a central contact and ask for a 25% deposit of the total cost of the activity.
During this initial call we will also need:
- Email address
- Phone number
- An emergency contact – who is not taking part in the activity
Children under 18 years old – we also need a signed parental consent form (available to download from the Group Leader Information Page) as it is a legal requirement. We are happy to take a copy of your own organisations parental consent form as long as it specifically states that they will be undertaking an activity with Isle of Wight Adventure Activities, although you should be aware we are required to hold these for three years from the activity date.
You can get copies of all relevant documents such as Insurance Certificate and Risk Assessments from the Group Leader Information Page.